- In a 1993 television broadcast, Limbaugh put on screen a picture of Socks the White House cat. He asked, “Did you know there’s a White House dog?” He then put up a picture of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton.
- Limbaugh said in 1994 that first lady Hillary Clinton had a “testicle lockbox” at the White House and represented “the worst characteristics of women, totally controlling, not soft and cuddly, not sympathetic, not patient. Demanding, domineering Nurse Ratched kind of thing.”
- Limbaugh has long referred to the National Organization for Women as the National Alliance of Gals (NAGS), and said in a 2004 broadcast: “The NAGS are a bunch of whores to liberalism, and that they are not faithful to women and they never have been about women’s issues.”
- Limbaugh, in a 2006 broadcast, said of then-Sen. Hillary Clinton: “She sounds like a screeching ex-wife … Men will know what I mean by this.”
- Limbaugh, in a 2009 broadcast, talked about polls that showed women supporting President Obama even while suspecting he would advocate a tax increase. “They know (Obama’s) lying through his teeth and they still support him. It just means this is what women have always known, ‘Cheat on me, just don’t tell me about it’.”
- With statistics showing more women than men in college, Limbaugh said in a 2010 broadcast: “Colleges have been chickified. Men aren’t showing up in as many numbers as they used to. That is what we have done to boys and men. The feminists/feminazis have been working for years to this end. Advance women by diminishing men.”
- Two women came forward in October of 2011 with sexual harassment allegations against Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain. Limbaugh commented: “I did ask yesterday, what’s the big deal with the panel here? Do they want to synchronize their menstrual periods?”
- Reacting to Sandra Fluke’s testimony on contraception coverage in health insurance, Limbaugh said on March 1: “I will buy all the women at Georgetown University as much aspirin to put between their knees as they want.”
Drip, drip, drip… Please, let the door hit you, on your way out.